Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Recycling Center

"Friends who needs them. They will always disappoint you. They always fall short," said Bob's Mom.

"Your father was the only friend I ever needed. He was there for me Bob. He was there for me, and you know how hard my life was. I grew up in an orphanage. I had no one. Then your father came and rescued me."

"I know Mom."

"Now you get off to work. I'll have something nice for supper for us."

Bob left home and walked to work. He loved his job at the recycling center. He worked with a guy named Juan who used to tease him about not having a girlfriend. That was before Juan's wife left him for another man. Now Juan drank all the time.

On the way there he saw Marcy a woman he knew had mental health issues, but she was always pleasant to him.

"Hey, Bob. You going to not work on the cans today," Marcy said.

"No, Marcy. I am going to work on the cans. It's Friday and we should get a bunch of them in." Bob knew what she meant.

When he showed up at work Juan was already there and drunk.

"Hey, Bobbie. I got a girl coming by later. You can get your dick sucked," Juan laughed.

"Thanks Juan. It's always nice to see I can count on you to worry about my dick getting sucked."

"Ha Ha"

The day began just like any other day at the recycling center. First, the drug addicts came in pushing their shopping carts of cans. A little later, the retirees came in with their cans and whatever they thought would get them a few extra bucks. Right before lunch the professional scrappers came in with their pickup trucks full.

Bob processed the customers honestly and accurately. The regulars liked Bob.

At lunch Juan's girl had come just like he said. She looked like a girl who had seen too much too quick, but she was still attractive. She had the air of a middle class upbringing. Juan gave her some money and had her wait.

"Bob, I'm too drunk to get it up. I paid for it already. Why don't you take her out back and let her show you a good time? I mean..."

"Yeah, I know what you mean Juan. It's just that I don't know"

"You don't know about what Bobbie? She's a hooker. Who cares? Go on. I won't tell nobody."

Bob reluctantly took the young woman that Juan had procured out behind the recycling center to the field filled with old equiptment, broke down vehicles and shipping containers. The grass beneath their feet was a burnt out from toxicity, but a few patches of green refused to die.

They went into one of the shipping containers that he knew other guys had used before for the same thing he was about to do.

"So what do you want to do," asked the girl as she took a condom out of her purse.

"Just the usual. I guess."

"Cool, I'm not up for anything rough. No biting."

"Okay."

Bob pulled down his pants and she put the condom in her mouth. His dick was stiff already so it was no trouble for her to slip the condom over his shaft.

She sucked on his dick for a while. Then she pulled up her skirt and got on all fours.

"Come on and fuck me daddy. Fuck me from behind. I won't tell mommy anything."

Feeling a little crazed about what she had just said, he did as she asked anyways.
Only a few moments later he came. He pulled out. His heart was beating fast. He was short of breath.

"You were quick," she said.

"I'm sorry."

"No, don't worry about it. I gotta be somewhere soon anyways."

"Did you have fun," she asked as she stood up and pulled her skirt down.

"Yes. Did you?"

"Well you could have went a little longer, but.."

"I'm sorry, can we do this again? I'll be better."

"If you want to do this again give me a call. Juan has my number."

"What's your name?"

"Bianca"

Bob walked Bianca back through the field and through the recycling center. Juan and a few of the other guys were drinking beers and eating their lunches.

"Alright Bobbie," yelled Juan as the others started clapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment