Thursday, March 25, 2010

Love From A Thick Chick

Leala was a mother of three beautiful children. She never asked for too much from anyone. Including the children's fathers.

She had a date with a man who was friends with her best friend's boyfriend. She had met the guy a few times and he seemed nice enough. Her children were going to be at her mother's house for the night.

They went out to dinner. She wore a new dress that made her radiant. He didn't drink, which she liked. He talked like a gentleman and was quite handsome by her standards. He even paid for dinner.

When they were on their way back to her house he stopped at a house in a poor part of town.

"I just have to run in here real quick and pick up something from one of my friends for work," he said as he left the car and walked to the house.

Leala didn't think anything of his actions. She was thinking about weather or not he was into her. She wanted to have sex with him. She hadn't been with anyone in three years.

A few skinny women walked out of the house and looked at her with fear in their eyes.

Then her gentleman came out with nothing in his hands.

"I thought you had to get something," she asked when he got in the car.

"My friend wasn't here. Like he was supposed to be, but maybe I'll come back a little later."

They drove to her house. She put on some music as he excused himself to the bathroom. She checked herself out in the mirror. She was a big girl, but cute. She slipped her panties off and sniffed them.

The handsome man came out of the bathroom followed by a cloud of smoke.

"I didn't know you smoked," she said.

"Only when I'm nervous," he laughed as stood by the archway between the living room and the hallway.

"Come over here," she patted on the couch.

The handsome man shyly walked over to her. She kissed his neck and felt his chest.

"Your heart is beating fast baby. Don't be so nervous. I don't bite unless you want me to."

She pushed him back on the couch and started to take down his pants. He grabbed for his belt.

"Hold on..a.." his crack pipe fell out of his pocket and onto the floor. She looked at it.

"Were you in my bathroom smoking crack?"

"I..."

Leala slapped him and ripped open his shirt. She pinched his nipples real hard.

"You've been a bad boy. Get on your knees."

"I think I should be.."

"Eating my pussy. Now lick it."

The handsome man did as she asked. When he could taste her cum he asked, "did I do a good job?"

"Oh yes, you were a good boy," she smiled at him.

"Now pick up that crack pipe and get on all four's."

She went in her bedroom as he got on all four's and started smoking his pipe. He looked at a portrait of Leala and her children. She came out wearing a strap-on.

"Have you been being bad?"

"Yes," he giggled.

"This is nothing to laugh about. I'm going to make you my bitch. Now smoke that glass dick."

She got behind him and stuck the strap on in his ass.

"Owww"

"Shut up. What am I doing to you?"

"Oww, that.."

She stuck it in harder and deeper.

"Smoke that pipe."

He took a large hit.

"What am I doing to you?"

"Fucking me...You're fucking me.."

No comments:

Post a Comment