Sunday, March 21, 2010

a new friend

"Man, all I got is hope," said Ronnie's cell mate.

He had just found out that his wife wanted a divorce.

"Sometimes I just want to kill that bitch."

"Isn't that what your in here for?"

"Naw...I choked her Dad out. He was being all up in my business and I was like fuck that. Then I slapped her Mom. Bitch was screaming."

"Yeah, go figure."

"All I really want to do is talk to her. I know she'll come around. Fucking DA got a no contact order."

"Man"

"You think she's fucking some other nigga?"

"I don't know man."

"I bet she is...I bet she's fucking some other dude. That's what's got that bitch trippin."

"Oh well, it's kind of late to be worried about that."

Ronnie's cellmate jumped down and grabbed his throat.

"You should shut your god dammed mouth before I make you my new bitch. I ain't gay, but I'll fuck you."

No comments:

Post a Comment