Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Photographers Girl

"As far as I'm concerned, Bianca is the hottest girl that you have ever dated," said Matt to Phil.

"I mean, I know that, but she comes with a lot of conditions."

"Dude, you are never going to get another chance at a hot girl like her. She has crafted her own style. She makes her own clothes bro. The girl makes her own hot clothes and she rocks them."

"I just don't think that I am a high priority on her list."

"She loves you man, she loves you. You are a great photographer and a good guy. You are my friend."

"Yeah, I don't know if that's a good thing or not."

Phil snorted another line of H from the cd case on Matt's lap. The two had been getting high for the better part of the afternoon. They were taking nude pictures of each other and not thinking about doing anything else except for getting more heroin and maybe a little coke.

They didn't see themselves as having any kind of addiction or homosexual tendencies even though they often got high together and their clothing rarely stayed on when the two were alone.

Phil's girlfriend had some concern about his drug use when she found a small baggy filled with a brown powdery substance on her kitchen table next to his keys. She had been concerned with his friendship with Matt, a drug dealing friend of Phil's since the two were kids growing up in a nice south side neighborhood. Phil always roped Matt into doing something crazy. And she feared this time would be no different.

When Phil showed up at her apartment that night she knew he was messed up. His eyes couldn't stay focused or still. He had no money to go out and do anything and he smelled bad. She told him to take a shower and pulled out some of his clothes that he had left over at her house.

"So what did you do today," she asked.

"I hung out with Matt."

"Did you guys get high?"

"Just a little bit for old times sake."

"Phil you have been getting high too much here lately with him. And I needed you to shoot my new t-shirts so I can post them to my site."

"Oh baby, I forgot. I'll do it after my shower."

"It's late Phil. I wanted to go out and do something but you already spent all your money.

Phil gets out of the shower and drys off.

"I didn't come home empty handed."

"Oh, Phil. I don't want to get high agian."

"Oh come on Baby, don't you know how hard I get when I fuck on that stuff."

"You have some of that H?"

"Yeah..It's in the camera bag in my trunk."

"Go get it. I guess a couple lines won't hurt."

No comments:

Post a Comment