Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Muffin Top Sonata

"Can I stay here with you man? I'm really drunk. I mean really drunk," asked Reggie's friend Jeremy.

"I am kinda busy here. I got this girl in back."

"I don't care man. I'm too drunk to walk back home and you had the closest place to.."

"Just stop right there. Come on in. Man you are going to have to hang out downstairs for a while. I have to finish this shoot and do a web cam show."

Jeremy went downstairs. Reggie went back to Deloris.

"I'm sorry about that my friend showed up drunk. He needed a place to crash."

"So do your friends call you Tummy," asked Deloris laughing.

"No, that is just a character I invented to do this. I couldn't really put Reggie Smith at the top. I mean, I have a job to keep in mind."

"But your face and everything else of yours is on there."

"Yeah, but at least not my real name. And I thought Tummy Tumson was cute."

"It's something."

"You ready to finish up the still part of this."

Reggie took more pictures of Deloris. She really liked having someone take pictures of her her naked. It was freeing for her. She never really thought herself to be attractive. Ever since she was in middle school boys and men called her fat, or disgusting, or whatever derogatory term came to mind. She liked the attention, even though she was compromising her goals in a way she never ever thought she would.

"You ready to do the real deal now? I've got lube in that drawer behind you why don't you grab it."

Deloris opened the door and took out the lube. She felt an anxiety attack coming on. She had anxiety issues ever since she was young.

"Yeah, just give me a minute," said Deloris as she grabbed her purse and went to the bathroom. Ronnie had given her half the money when she got there and was going to give her the other half when the shoot was over. If she didn't need the money so bad she would have climbed out the bathroom window. She didn't really want to have sex with Reggie "Tummy Tumson" Smith, but she was going to. She was going to get that living room set. She took two anti-anxiety pills from a bottle in her purse.

Then there was a loud crash from the bedroom. Deloris opened the bathroom door and saw a man with a baseball bat standing over Reggie who was lying on the floor bleeding out of his head.

"Oh, little thing. You sure showed up at the wrong time," said the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment